- This event has passed.
U.S. National Security and Global Challenges
February 15 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Please join us for U.S. National Security and Global Challenges, a panel discussion with the U.S. Army War College on Thursday, February 15.
The World Affairs Council & the Matthew B Ridgway Center for International Security Studies are pleased to host the US Army War College – Eisenhower Series 2018. This annual program features a team of experts from the U.S. Army and Air Force, holding discussions on a wide range of national and international military topics, including strategic challenges confronting America in the second decade of the 21st century.
1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Alcoa Room, University of Pittsburgh Law School (2nd floor), 3900 Forbes Avenue
- Colonel Scott Anderson: Acquisition Reform: Solutions and Strategies
- Commander Brett Holdiman: South China Sea: Strategic Interests and Dynamics
- Lieutenant Colonel Matt Humphrey: Critical Thinking in Practice
- Colonel E.J. Irvin: Strategic Leadership in Times of Change
- Lieutenant Colonel Lisa Lamb: Women Trailblazers in the Military: Forging a New Path
- Colonel Mark McPherson: Improving Safety through Investigation of Human Error