Join and give your institution or nonprofit a world of opportunities. Your membership also supports our award-winning educational programs.
Educational & nonprofit members are integral to the World Affairs Council’s success! They enable stronger global connections that are vital to the continued civic, cultural, and economic vitality of our region. Memberships provide indispensable support for our educational programs and public policy discussions.
Members at all levels receive:
- Individual membership (for 1 or for each person in a group of 5) which include admission at the 25% discounted member rate to all World Affairs Council events;
- Advanced notice and preferred registration at select Council programs and events;
- Invitations to special member only events;
- Special access to high-level experts and speakers;
- Discounts on publications, including the Economist, Foreign Affairs, and the World Policy Journal;
- A copy of the Council’s Annual Report;
- The opportunity to sponsor/host Council events.
Student (full time) – $50
Individual Educator / Nonprofit Employee – $50
Educational / Nonprofit Institution (up to 5 people on one membership) $200
Academic and Nonprofit Members
Allegheny Conference on Community Development
Berks County Intermediate Unit
Brother’s Brother Foundation
Grove City College
Moon Area School District
Northwestern School District
Peters Township Public Library
The Pittsburgh Promise
Seton Hill University
South Fayette Township School Disctrict
University of Pittsburgh – CILE
University of Pittsburgh Center for International Studies
University of Pittsburgh Ford Insitute of Human Security
University of Pittsburgh, International Business Center
For more information, please contact Nayab Khan at email@example.com or 412-281-1259.