For more than 80 years, the World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh has promoted a nonpartisan forum in which to consider a broad range of international issues. Partnerships with Pittsburgh’s corporate community are integral to the Council’s success, and each of our programs provides our partners both the intangible satisfaction of supporting award-winning programming as well as tangible business benefits.
By engaging with the World Affairs Council, you will:
- Increase corporate visibility.
- Provide professional development opportunities for your employees through Council events, specialized briefings, and onsite speaker visits.
- Expand professional networks and deepen client relationships through participation at Council events.
- Gain access to other globally-aware individuals in the Pittsburgh community.
Learn about international events from government officials, policy analysts, journalists, renowned authors, and world leaders.
By supporting the World Affairs Council’s school programs, you will:
- Sustain and strengthen international education and global awareness in area schools.
- Increase corporate awareness through education sponsorship opportunities.
- Help build and expand a globally competent workforce for the 21st century.
- Play a key role in the way students are educated about the world – and how it relates to us in this region.
If you are interested in any of the above options, please contact Katy Caliguiri at email@example.com or 412-281-1259.